Sunday, April 29, 2012

Share the Word and edify others

I'll like to welcome you to a place where we would build and edify ourselves. A place where we would challenge each other to dig deep into the Word. 
I've had this blog laid on my heart for a while now, and me, being the timid person I am, put it away for a long time. But right now, here we go.
I'm not expecting a smooth ride, but I'm expecting myself and everyone who reads this blog or shares in this blog to be edified and have a reason to strive to be that person God desires them to be.
What is required of administrators? Share the word... What has been laid on your heart. It might not necessarily be God speaking to you directly, He can speak to you through someone and you are allowed to share it here. Trust me, we all go through similar challenges, though some might be unique to certain people, but someone has faced that test before you. Like Paul said in 1 Corinthians 10 verse 13,  No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it. Someone is eager to know how you survived the storm (of course we know you had Jesus in your boat, but we need to be reminded).
In summary, this is a bible study blog where we all come and bare out what has been laid on our hearts. Feel free to share even if it's not your turn. There is liberty here. For the sake of having an active blog space, there'll be a post each week.
Welcome once again!

2 comments:

  1. that's great. i believe we need this now more than ever lest we forget where we are headed. kudos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Maam! I'm glad to be here..

    ReplyDelete